Navigate Up
Sign In
Contact the HR Service Center at 1-866myTHDHR (1-866-698-4347) and the Benefits Choice Center at 1-800-555-4954 to provide your updated information and discuss any additional action needed within 30 days of the marriage.
The following changes can be made via Employee Self Service on myApron:
  • Change your name, if applicable.
  • Change your phone number, if applicable.
  • Change your address, if applicable.
  • Update your W-4 tax elections for Federal , State and Local withholding, if appropriate.
  • Enroll in or update your direct deposit elections, if applicable.
  • Change your emergency contact information.
If your name has changed:
  • Update your voice mail message with your correct name, if applicable.
  • Notify your facility's mailroom so mail can be directed properly to you.
  • Update your business cards to reflect your correct name.
  • Update your records with the Social Security Administration office.
  • Update your records with the Department of Motor Vehicles.